Scraping Memories


Lately i have really really wanted to scrapbook but i dreaded getting out all my supplies only to be interrupted by my beautiful daughter. I have so many pictures of Alivia....and even of my wedding, my dating relationship with Josh and college life. So i decided to give digital scrapbooking a try... i know the ins and outs of photoshop so why not apply it to my hobbies. So i tried it... and am in LOVE....there are so many great free resources out there for digital scrapbooking. The first couple pages:


I also entered my first scrapbooking challenge via Jenn Reed Designs http://www.jenreeddesigns.com/blog/feature-challenge/

Here is my layout using her template:


Comments

  1. I love it Jennifer! Your daughter is so adorable. I think you're going to LOVE digital scrapbooking especially since you were already into Photoshop. Thanks so much for playing my challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment