Resurrection


Okay ... Here goes...

It has been a hot minute since I did anything with the poor neglected blog. Since my last post I have added not 1, not 2, but 3 kiddos and a puppy to my family! I have moved to a new home and have started Bible Journaling, watercoloring and artistic persuits,  homeschooling, and just recently started my family on a health journey that includes adding oils into our everyday lives. I thought it would be kinda fun to have a place to share bible journaling, artsy adventures, real life musings, recipes my family actually eats, what homeschooling looks like in our home, and my journey as an aromatherapist. I can't make any guarentees on how often I will post ...but I will try to not make my next post in 7 years!



I am way more active on social media such as Instagram and Facebook...head on over and follow me there to keep up on my life.


Comments