4 month check up


Today was the big 4 month check up...we were gonna find out how much Alivia weighed andhow tall she was. Two days before this doctor appointment we had an ice storm...ice had coated everything! My sweet hubby scraped my windows on the truck the night before so i wouldn't have to deal with that the morning of the appointment. Unfortunately he forgot to check to see if the wheels could move. The morning of i got Alivia and myself all bundled up and ready to go. I warmed up the car, and began to back out of the parking spot. bbbzzzzz....my wheels were stuck in a trench of ice. Oh great now what! who can i call to get me out...hmmm dad. So i call him up..."Dad i have a slight problem." When he got there he tried and tried but it was seriously stuck. Finally when we were about to give up two good samaritans stopped by one with ice melt and the other helped push the truck out. And with one good push the truckwas free.

On to the doctor appointment...Alivia now weighs 12lbs 9oz and is 24inches long! she has more than doubled her weight. She is in the 25% for weight and almost 50% for height. I can't believe she is 4 months old...it feels like just yesterday i was bringing her home.

Comments