Mothers Day!




Just thought i would do a quick blog post about my first mothers day.
I had a wonderful weekend...i didn't have to cook all weekend long! (what an amazing break)
Friday afternoon i got a knock at the door and my first thought was...Josh why in the world are you knocking, as if i don't have enough to do now you want me to open the door for you!? As i opened the door i was pleased to see it wasn't Josh but the UPS man...with a box of flowers! I opened the box and inside was a dozen gerber daisies...all colors yellow, orange, red.


Josh came home as i was opening the box and told me there was more to my amazing mothers day weekend...he set up a pedicure as well as a haircut for saturday morning. Saturday morning came and i had a wonderful day with relaxing foot massage, for over 2hrs i was pampered.

And to top it off when i came home Josh had fed Alivia, and she had just woken from her nap so she was very happy! Sunday was a great day after church a bunch of family got together and we ate lunch at my mom's house...it was great to chit chat and relax. This is the best holiday ever...it has me wishing every day was mothers day!

Comments