new updates, and catching up with CT layouts

I blame my vacation for causing me to be so behind on blogging...but enough for excuses *hold on one moment...sorry had to pull Alivia away from the cords by the tv...she thought they were there for her teething enjoyment..lol* ok now where was i, oh yeah new updates....
I am now creating for two more designers let the drum roll begin...drrrrruuummmm...ok that was lame..lol
these ladies are awesome, amazing designers...i will have some three sweet chicks layout coming up soon, and i have a few sweet digi layouts for your enjoyment today.

on to the layouts....
First up Sprouting Seeds Studio....
Here is a page i created in honor of the upcoming holiday...Fathers day! How cute is this picture of my hubby and my sweet baby girl!

You can pick up this great kit at her stores DD, SD, MBH

Next up is Sweet Digi Scraps
These next three pages are created with a new grab bag that is only $5 till June 21

You can find this kit at ACOT, ZZS
The next page i scrapped Alivia eating her first solid food...carrots...as you can tell she really enjoyed it!

I used Jennifer Fox "Fun with Paper" template
You can find this kit at ACOT, ZZS
Next is a layout that i scrapped about my wedding

I used a template by Shabby Princess "birthday"
I used an older kit...but you can still find it in stores at ACOT, ZZS
And finally i have a page i scrapped from when Livie was real little only a couple weeks old all bundled up!
This template pack can be found at ACOT
This adorable kit can be found at ACOT

I will be back soon with details and pics from vacation and more digi updates! stay tuned!!

Comments